Michael J. Schwed
Practice Areas: Criminal Law; Felonies; Misdemeanors; Drug Crimes; Homicide; Driving While Intoxicated; Juvenile Criminal Law; Parole and Probation.
Admitted: 1972, New York and U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Law School: Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1971
College: Queens College of the City University of New York, B.A., 1968
Member: Queens County and American Bar Associations, Queens Criminal Courts Bar Association; New York County Lawyers Association.
Biography: Listed in Who's Who in American Law. Author, "How to Get Away With Murder in New York," Prestige Publishing, 2001.
- Assistant Professor, Criminal Justice, St. Johns University, 1974-1981.
- Prosecutor, Queens County District Attorney's Office, 1971-1977.
- Administrative Law Judge, 1980-1985.
- Former Deputy Bureau Chief, Sex Crimes Bureau, Queens District Attorney's Office.
- Former Assistant Special Narcotics Prosecutor, City of New York.